Our Client is a digital advertising company with global presence founded in 2013 with clients in over 50 countries. They have offices in Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo. They leverage our proprietary adtech solutions to help brands connect with their target audience in the most engaging, authentic and effective way through influencers, programmatic display, video and native ads.
As a Business Developer Manager for Mexico you will be responsible for bringing new business from new advertisers. You’ll need to proactively identify new opportunities and position in company advertising solutions in the market. You need to have great communication skills (written and oral) and feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fast changing industry.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● +5 years of sales work experience.
● Languages: Advanced English and spanish [Mandatory].
● Understand all digital marketing key metrics (CPM, CPC, CPCV, CPI, CPA, CPL, LTV, CAC, ROAS)
● You feel comfortable working independently reporting to our Buenos Aires office.
● Proactively identify and close new clients (direct advertisers or agencies/networks) to advertise through our adtech solutions for display branding, display performance and influencer marketing.
● Build relationships with main media agencies in Mexico to position as a strategic partner to help deliver campaigns through display and influencers.
● Advocate the market, advertisers and agencies, about influencer marketing, performance and branding. You should be seen as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
● Identify client business needs with a consultative approach and proactively develop customized proposals to meet client objectives. Depending on the client’s objective, proposals should include a holistic media plan with performance, branding and/or influencers.
● Meet your quarterly sales target for business development (new revenue).
● Work collaboratively with your Client Service Reps to grow your clients investment after acquiring them.
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation plus commissions based variable.
● You’ll be working amongst a group of talented and self motivated colleagues that excel at creating an awesome work environment.
Workplace: Distrito Federal, Mexico